1. Pre-heat oven to 350°. Combine ingredients in a mixing bowl
or food processor and mix well.
2. Set up a mini muffin tin with muffin liners. I use silicone muffin liners that you can reuse and I love them!
3. Roll small amounts of the dough into little balls and place in the muffin liners. Bake for about 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool.
4. Melt coconut oil and set aside. Combine coconut sugar and cinnamon on a plate.
5. Take each donut hole and brush with a little bit of coconut oil (I also used a handy silicone pastry brush for this). Roll the donut hole in the cinnamon sugar. Repeat with all the donut holes.